Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's been a while

To my readers:

Thanks for staying with me. No, it hasn't been a dry spell sexually for me. Not at all.

What it has been is a dry spell blogging for me. I'm not sure why - at various times I blamed it on: I'm busy at work, I had a cold, writer's block, etc, etc. But the truth of the matter is that blogging takes a fair amount of effort, and I was just kinda tuckered out. And as the unreported sexual experiences piled up, the task of getting caught up got bigger and bigger and tougher to overcome.

But I'm back on the horse, guys (and gals - yup, I have women readers, bless you Ladies!). I've compiled a list of unreported encounters, and I'm going to start working through the backlog. I regret to say that I'll probably miss a couple, as I wasn't taking notes. I've been able to reconstruct my activities from emails where I was hooking up that way. Alas, there are going to be a couple experiences I miss - things that happened at my gym, or maybe a random visit to a XXX bookstore, where I have nothing to remind me of what and when.

So thanks for sticking with me, folks. Your loyalty will be rewarded.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back. I always enjoy hearing about your exploits.

    ReplyDelete