Saturday, June 20, 2009

6/20/09

The final chapter with Mark.  Regular readers will remember Mark (and more about Mark), the guy who wanted me to be his bitch.  Mark proved too much man, and too demanding, even for me.

And as regular readers will recall, I went back and forth and back and forth about what to do about Mark.  Did I want to try to become bitch enough to handle the invasion of his considerable endowment and his urge to bury it hard and deep?  Or was I going to be sensible and call him off.  And if I was going to call him off, was he going to respect that?

I finally resolved to call him off.  I may be a bitch, I may utterly desire all he's got to ram into me.  But I really couldn't handle him.  Mark doesn't know what it's like to be fucked, or to have your throat reamed hard.  And so he just can't appreciate what he's doing to me - even after I had a frank talk with him.  So I sent him the following e-mail:
Sir:  I'm sorry.  I know I've been keeping you waiting.  But I can't keep going with you here.
 
It's like there are two little angels, one on each shoulder.  The dark one is saying "let him breed you, who cares how hard he uses you?"  The white one is saying "You've gotta be kidding, you can't handle him and you know it."  The two of them fight.  I listen to the dark angel, and I get a hard-on, and start itching for another round.  Then I listen to the white angel, and sober up from my testosterone buzz.
 
Please accept my apologies, Sir, for not getting back to you timely.  It's been a difficult fight for me to decide between the better angel and the testosterone angel.
 
But finally, I've gotta listen to the sensible one.  I can't handle you, Sir.  Your cock is massive, and you want to use it hard.  I thought myself bitch enough to handle you, but I'm not.  I'm not faulting you, not at all.  You've never been anything be up front about exactly what you want.  And you've been absolutely true to your word as to what you were going to do to me.  Sir, you totally deserve what you want here - you've got the physcial equipment and the attitudinal werewithal to demand it and take it.  That's a beautiful thing, Sir, and something I wish I could handle.  But I've got to honest with myself and recognize I can't.
 
There are bitches out there who can take it, and you deserve one of them.  I just wish I could conjure up a bitch who could handle you and just offer him up to you right like that.  Really, I do want to see you taken care of.  But I can't do it.
 
Thank you sir for trying me out.  I know I've been a disappointment, both to you and to myself.  You deserve better.

Mark got back to me shortly:

I do have to say I enjoyed it. I found a whole new side of me as well. I have never been into spanking/physical abuse, but I think that has changed now. I have a fantasy now of belting some bitch's ass whie he deep throats my cock. Hope you find the right cock that fits your tight pussy. Mark

So that was it.  It was over.  Mark was as much a reasonable gentleman as ever.  I kept telling myself: stop regretting it.  It wasn't working for either of you.

What's inspired me to write about this today was that Mark's looking to get back in business.  I was wandering Criagslist, and what do I find, but Mark on the hunt for a new bitch:  

Hey Guys. I am looking for a quality guy who can bitch out for a few hours at a time on my cock. NO FEMMES. I am looking for another masculine guy who can appreciate a good M2M session. Me: MWM. 6' tall, 210#, Brown, Blue, Professional, Hung. Looking for ongoing with a discreet buddy. I tend to be dominate, so subs are a plus. Thanks. 

Bless his horny self.  I hope the next guy can handle him.  I've half a mind to write him and say I'll give him a sterling recommendation.  But I think it's best to just let it rest.

Best of luck, Mark.  I hope you find yourself a serious loose bitch of a guy who can keep you totally happy.  I really, really do.
And, readers, do you all think I did the right thing?

6 comments:

  1. We really don't know if you did the right thing or not. Only time (in regards to your desires) will tell.

    Too bad, though. Mark stories were hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did the right thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did the right thing and like borg_queen said, the stories were really great...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did the right thing. Also I'm wondering if you're an attorney or have some sort of legal background. One doesn't often see the word "timely" used that way except by a lawyer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting yet very hot blog this! Sounds like Mark messed you up a bit like Mr Big in S&TC!! Shame you don't have more pics to go with the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I concur with the previous comments, you did the right thing despite the hot stories.

    ReplyDelete