Thursday, April 30, 2009

4/12/09

I put him off several times.  My ass was still sore.  But Mark (3/29/09, see below) wanted more, and I couldn't put him off further.  It had been my goal to have coffee with him and tell him my ass couldn't take his pounding, and we were going to have to handle this differently if it was to continue.  Unfortunately, that didn't work out.  The point at which I finally said yes, he was in a hurry and wanted to get off - not drink coffee. Fair enough, can't say as I blame him.  

I specified that I wasn't up for getting fucked, and told him I wanted to talk before we got down to business.  He was fine with that.  And so, when we met, he sat down and bade me sit down as well so we could talk.  Thank you, Mark.  Considerate.  Good for extra points on the non-lust side of the ledger.  I started stammering about how his cock was so thick, and the lube was lousy and his pace was relentless and my ass was still sore.  He knew how to handle me: let me babble, give me space and I'll fill it.  As I babbled on, I found myslef promising to go purchase a butt plug and some proper lube to loosen up for him.  He readily accepted.  

And he ordered me to strip, telling me he still intended to use me today.  I was all hot and bothered already, and it took me no time to strip and get on my knees.  Before I could get into his pants, he pushed me back and told me to remove his belt and give it to him.  I handed him the belt and he ordered me to straddle the corner of the bed.

"This is for taking so long to answer my email."  Whack, whack, whack!  My ass burned.  Mark can handle a belt, accurately placing each lash of the belt on the same spot.  He turned me around and assaulted my throat for a few strokes, and flipped me around again.  Whack, whack, whack!  I grit my teeth and keep silent.  Good of you, pal.  I thrive on taking a good licking with a belt.  

But in the end, this was to be an oral session to get him off.

I'd hoped I'd be able to work with Mark again on reaming my throat fully.  Recall that in my last session with him, Mark became the first man I ever deep throated, however briefly.  He pulled me over the side of the bed again and told me I was going to take his cock fully again.  I was enthusiastic.  For a while.  Somehow, Mark is unable to do anything but ram it in faster than I can handle, like he's wielding a battering ram.  He always seems to catch me off guard.  He really doesn't have any concept of working with me, I'm afraid.  In all fairness, this has been sort of the premise of our sexual relationship: he's gonna use me, so I shouldn't be surprised.  But it's not good.

His inability to coordinate with me left me gagging, and tasting my morning orange juice (this took place at 9:30 am, so it's not as bad as it sounds).  Not something I care to repeat.  I cried uncle faster than I care to admit.  Once again, we wound up with me sucking him for a long time, as he continuted to try to pound my throat at every turn and I fought him at every thrust.  He finished himself manually, and shoved his cock  into my mouth as he came.  His cum was thin and extremely salty.  Seriously, potato chip salty.  Never had it like that.  

UPDATE:  A couple days later, he emailed to ask whether I'd bought a butt plug yet.  I promised him I'd do it within a couple days.  I haven't yet.  He's emailed to say he's going to have me this weekend, and he's definitely going to fuck my ass.  I don't know.  I think I might need to stall for time.

FURTHER UPDATE:  He emailed.  I told him I couldn't do this weekend.  I'm stalling, and I need to decide where I want this to go.

FURTHER FURTHER UPDATE:  I haven't answered his last email.  And he hasn't written back.  I'm feeling sort of like a bum for not saying "thanks, but I don't think I can handle you any more."  But maybe it's best to just let it fizzle out.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're in a degrading, unfulfilling and one sided relationship. It might seem hot, or wild, but is it possible you're at risk of harming your ego (and your throat and arse) in this process?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, 0therday.

    Well, not exactly. Mark's actually a pretty considerate guy, believe it or not. But the negatives are far outweighing the positives at this point.

    My ego's defenses are fine. My ass, on the other hand, cannot take more of him. My ego's stronger than my ass. Imagine that.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete