Monday, June 15, 2009

5/28/09

The (not exactly) annual physical: I am proud to report that my prostate was rated "1+". And my prostate has "firm margins", which sounds promising, don't you think? This was explained by my doctor to his hunky young intern before he invited the intern to perform a second invasion of my ass. He wanted to make sure the intern would be able to recognize a good firm margin. Not that I minded getting professionally intimate with the intern. Think of the nerdy athlete who always aced biology class.

When I asked my very gay doctor (how did the insurance company know to assign me to a gay doctor?) whether that 'plus' of the "1+" indicated something elevated, he said no, if my score were any lower it would mean my prostate had been removed. Phew. I feel better.


And I've definitely still got a prostate, as the video below shows. I've repeatedly boasted here that I can shoot a long way for a guy over 40, and I'm sure there are some skeptics. Watch the video: proof positive. Nipple high, when I'm leaning back in a chair? Pretty good shooting, if I do say so myself.


UPDATE: I can't, for the life of me, get the video to upload. If any of my readers know how to convert a .3pg to an .mpeg, I'd appreciate a walk-through.


UPDATE UPDATE: Thanks to a sharp guy from Queens who goes out on the Internet as BIFFtheSTIFF, I've managed to convert and post the promised video. Three cheers for BIFF!


7 comments:

  1. Dang I would really like to see that video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just viewed the video.

    You perform well.

    I enjoyed your comments about the exam.

    Every male over 40 needs to do this.

    I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm 49 and I don't usually shoot much or very far as I cum anything from 4 to 9 times a day. But a few months ago I had gone without for a week and shot myself in the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do I send you the vid?

    ReplyDelete
  5. done. let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you didn't like it then.

    ReplyDelete