Monday, June 15, 2009

5/30/09 - 6/7/09














Vacation! It's summertime, and I'm due some time off. So I took it. Went to my native region of our great nation and had a great time moving about, seeing people I hadn't seen in some time, and sneaking occasional short visits to various dens of iniquity squeezed into my official schedule. Sadly, sexually, it was a bust.

Nonetheless, I wanted to share here some of the details. First, I got visit my favorite out-of-town XXX bookstore. No joke, in the arcade section of this place, they label the doors to alert customers what they might find within: "Glory Hole" or "Buddy Glass" or both! Check out the picture. Sadly, during my brief visit, I scored nothing. Sunday, mid-morning, is clearly not a winner time for this place.

A visit to a second XXX bookstore netted me only a blo. Yeah, I got the blo this time. The place was moderately busy, but I didn't have much time to mess around. Shortly after I got there, in walks an attractive, prosperous-looking guy in his late 50s, wearing a cap which proclaimed some link to the United States Navy, a t-shirt proclaiming a link to the area's most prestigious golf course and a wedding ring proclaiming . . . . He's cagey, looking like he didn't know quite how to handle a dirty video arcade. Naturally, I'm intrigued.

After a good 5 minutes of cageyness, he steps into booth number one - the one closest to the entrance. Indeed, this guy has no clue how to handle himself in a XXX arcade. Cruising-rituals-'r'-NOT-us. He leaves the booth door open, and gives me a welcoming look. I step in and close the door, fully expecting that this guy wants a furtive blo-job --from me. But I called that wrong. He immediately reaches for my crotch, and fumbles with my Levi buttons to extract my cock, and without so much as a word he's going down on me.

Was this what I planned? No. But I am in a hurry. And I could use to get off. And gee, he seems to be enjoying himself a great deal. Fine, he gets my load. He definitely sucks cock like an inexperienced closet case. Only the first two inches are getting in. But he's diligent. I manage to start fucking his face adequately, and I can feel the load building. I inform him I'm gonna cum. He keeps at it, sucking hard. And I unload a good 3 days' worth straight into his mouth. And like a trooper he stays on me and takes the entire load. No pulling back when he tastes the squirt, no panicked "oh-my-god-he's-cumming-in-my-mouth" reaction. Just the steely dedication to duty of a Navy man.

And when I pull out, he just looks up at me with his mouth slightly open. Not a drop will be spilled. He's already swallowed the whole thing. Wow! Even I spit most of the time. I button up swiftly and exit. Done.

In another city, a few days later, I am able to get an hour to sneak into a XXX theater. We don't have those in my hometown (or it's suburbs), so I was happy to get a chance to spend a lunch hour in one. I'm expecting horny office workers -- this place is downtown. Nope. Troll city - actually, troll town, as there aren't even that many of them. The only action of any interest is a young guy who walks in and stands at the back wall jerking his cock behind his shirt tail. I go back and jerk with him, but he's not showing anything, and certainly not letting anyone touch him. A guy seated in the last row asks to see his ass, and the he complies, giving a brief flip of his shirt-tail and a flash of his ass. But that was it.

I slid closer to him and whisper that I'd love to jump his sweet ass. "I'm looking to pay the rent," he responds. OK, that's what an attractive young guy is doing here. Whoring. "Not that I'm looking for that, but what's the rent these days?" "$200." "Good luck, buddy." I say this nicely, not sacastically, as, oddly, I do wish him well. I looks surprisingly wholesome for a theater whore. I'm just not into paying. I go and sit down, and a few minutes later he parks his naked ass a seat away from me and drops the shirt-tail and lets me watch him jack. He doesn't attempt to make this into a commerical transaction, so I can only assume that it was a friendly gesture -- also a way to kill time -- and no more.

So the XXX theater was a bust. Shame. I started pondering the theory that the internet, and Craigslist and Mansearch and Yahoo Personals and the like have killed places like this. Only the internet-unsavvy go to such places anymore. A shame, as it's nice to meet your meat first, if you get my turn of phrase.

Two days later came my class reunion. In walks the love of my life (this is a very long story - suffice to say that he and I having started at age 13, are now in our fourth decade of occasoinally getting it on), now married, with his wife whom I'd never met. And damned if I didn't wind up spending more time talking to her than to any one other person in the room. Partly she didn't know anyone there, and got introduced to me upon arrival. And partly, I liked her & she seemed to like me back. Here I am, her husband's long-time lover, and we're hitting it off. I got a weird kick of out that. And at the end of the evening, on the way out, the wife warmly urges me to come and visit them sometime! Weirder kick! (A wise female friend I discussed it with later said: "What's so odd about that? You both love the same man, why are you surprised that you'd like one another?" Ah, female wisdom.)

On the last day of vacation, I got to make one final visit to the first XXX bookstore mentioned above. Nothing for about 30 minutes, and once again I'm in a rush. I gotta leave. As I hit the parking lot, though, I spot a guy pull in in a hopped up sports car. 40-something, a little heavy, appearance-indifferent straight guy look about him. I double back, and follow him into the arcade where he goes straight for one of the neatly labeled Glory Hole booths. I take the next one and he feeds me his cock immediately. Fat, ordinary length. Trimmed but not shaved pubes. He stiffens up smartly, and I work him to a nice boner. But he pulls back. I stay at the hole, except to feed another buck into the insistent video machine. He comes back and feeds me more. And pulls back again. I'm in a hurry, and this fucker doesn't want to cum just yet. GEEZ. After his third pull-back, I realize I'm going to be seriously late if I don't get out of here fast.

So yup, I left. I'm sure I'd teased up a huge load in him. It shoulda' been mine. But I left. Cursing all the way.

And that's the tale of my sexually frustrating vacation.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete