Sunday, August 2, 2009

7/3/09 . . . a few minutes later


I cut out of Mr. Schlong's apartment, and immediately fire off an email to they guy I'd put off not more than half an hour before. He's moved since last I saw him, and it's a 10 minute walk from Schlong's place to his. He responds immediately with address directions and I'm off. For the sake of the reader's imagination, the details: 40ish, 5'10", maybe, 180 pounds, maybe. Not in great shape, but not bad either. A jock-y soup bowl haircut. Dishwater brown hair. Very ordinary looking guy. I likely wouldn't check him out on the street if the opportunity arose.

We keep up a choppy email dialogue as I walk, during which I inform him that he's going to eat his load again. Every time I've done him, I've made him swallow his own spunk. This blo-job in an apartment scheme is pretty tame for us. First time we made it, we searched all over his immediate neighborhood for a dark spot to do it in. Failing to find one, we did it in a dark corner of his parking garage. A second and third time, we did it in his car, once parked on the street. He's never reciprocated, but he's always up for spermy tongue swapping, and that only afterwards. Odd.

As I power-walk my way to this second blo-job of the morning, a funny thing happens. I start to taste Schlong's cum. He hadn't tasted like much when he tossed his wad. I walked out of there, even, thinking to myself: nice big load, but it didn't taste like much. But, like a fine wine, the flavor developed with time.

Guy number two greets me at the door, and leads me directly into the bedroom. I'm surprised to note his apartment - 40 stories up, with a stellar view - is full of Catholic symbols. Here a painting of the Virgin Mary, there a cross. Big cross over the bed, where he crashes on his back and kicks off his pants. He's already hard as a rock - unusual for him, as I'm used to having to warm him up. He's been jerking off without cumming this morning. Clearly.

He didn't last long. Which, again, was not his usual. He generally took some effort to bring off. Like I said, definitely whacking off all morning. He pumped a solid load into my mouth, and I promptly administered it back to him, taking the opportunity to grind it in with my tongue. After clearing my mouth, I rose up off him, stroked his throat and told him to swallow. With dazzled post-orgasmic haze in his eyes, he submitted to my desire to see him swallow. Gulp. Audible.

And I left him there on the bed and showed myself out.

2 comments:

  1. your first blo looks cuter i guess lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not getting much action these last few months.... or you're not telling us....cum on get it on.

    ReplyDelete