Tuesday, August 11, 2009

7/19/09


Sunday. Once again, a Sunday double-header. I'm starting to notice a pattern here: Sunday mornings are prime cocksearching time. I don't think I would have recognized the pattern if hadn't been blogging here, keeping track of my various conquests. But now I see it. Sunday morning is big.

This morning, I start out talking to a guy who describes himself as "blue collar". I like that. We go back and forth a bunch of times, and when he says he's got to go somewhere but will get back to me when he returns I figure that was pleasant, but a waste of time. Conveniently, moments later, up pops a MWM who needs a massage. Downtown. Handy. He alludes to sex in his ad only where he says: ". . . whatever pops up." That's it.

A mere 4 emails does the job, and I'm on my bike and off to his place in the furthest edges of downtown, into an area that's filling in an urban no-man's land. He comes down to meet me on the street, and takes me directly up to a smallish new apartment in a brand new building. He's about 6'2", 190. Early 30s. Nice wavy dark hair, but nothing else notably attractive about him, but still good enough. Pleasant, seems bright but not too talkative. A little shy, not one to quickly establish a personal connection. No ring, but there's a woman's touch about the apartment. All his guy junk seems to have been shoved into a small study, and somebody else went to Target to try to make the place look nice. And succeeded, in a budget store kinda way.

He hadn't thought of massage oil. Apparently he didn't know that an oily massage is a good massage. But on my inquiry, and after some banging around in the kitchen he came up with a large bottle of cooking oil, which would serve fine. He spread out a towel on the bed then stalled awkwardly. I sensed I needed to make a move here, and instructed him to take his clothes off. There's some denial going on here.

In order to preserve the deniability, I gave him an option: "Your choice if you want to take your shorts off. Either way you like it."

"Oh, that's cool," he responded, with not a flicker of emotion. He quickly shucked his clothes, whipped off his boxers and flopped down forward across the bed. I got a flash of his goods: unshaved, but trimmed dark pubic hair. Bigger than average flaccid cock, with a pronounced bend to the right. Laid out before me his body is a bit heavy around the middle. No effort at the gym. But again, not bad, and nice skin. I want to touch.

"You want me to strip down?" I immediately regretted requiring him to make an affirmative statement he might not want to make.

But he handled it easily by tossing the choice back to me: "Yeah, if you think you should." Of course I think I should.

"Yeah, probably the best thing to do if I'm using oil. Don't want to oil up my clothes."

I stripped quickly, got some oil in my hand and standing behind him I started to work on his lower back. I hopped up onto the bed to get a better position on him and casually let my throbbing cock rest gently in the crack of his ass, moving with me. If denial weren't so heavy in the air, this would be considered erotic. But he gave no sign of arousal. Or anything, really. I kept kneading away on his back, his neck, arms with my cock rubbing against his body - not grinding, mind you, just rubbing. It's there, it rubs against you because it's there. Nothing more.

I love this kind of denial shit. His eyes remain closed the entire time, and he makes only occasional noises of enjoyment.

I worked over his legs, and up to his meaty ass where my explorations become ever more intimate. But I don't grab his balls, and his cock is sticking up underneath him and not visible to me. Then I'm off the bed and standing at his head working his shoulders, moving up to his neck. I've got him with his head hanging off the side of the bed. My stiff cock's rubbing gently against the back of his head. But again, it just happens to be rubbing against him, just because, well, it's there. And still his eyes are closed.

It's time to get him turned over. "Let me work your chest." I don't have to tell him to roll over. He does. Eyes still closed. His cock is standing straight up his chest, good and hard. 6"+, and on the thick side of average. I start working his upper arms, standing to the side. My cock is not touching him. I work up to his neck, but still keep my cock out of it. So far as I can tell, he's still not opened his eyes. I start on his chest. My cock brushes the side of his head. And again. As I work he slowly turns to let my cock rub against his face.

Ah ha! Dude doesn't just want a blo, he wants some cock. To some extent. After a couple minutes I feel his tongue sliding along the underside of my cock. I manage to maneuver my cock to rub on his lips while keeping up the massage. And then, Pop! it's in his mouth. Not far. Only an inch or so. And he's not really giving me an active blo-job. But my cock's in his mouth. It's just there.

His eyes are still closed, and he's still not moaning or groaning. But his cock's stiff as a board, and there's a drop of pre-cum showing at the tip. I lean forward and go down on him. My cock slips out of his mouth but his face is quickly buried in my thigh. I down him fast and deep and start sucking him slowly. He lasts barely a minute before breathing "I'm gonna cum." I stay on him and take his flood. A nice big flood - a nice big flood that I swallow.

"So how was that?" I inquired as he struggled to his feet. "Thanks, I feel great," he said, kind of shaking out his shoulders. He was clearly referring to the massage, not to the orgasm he'd just had. He'd just happened to cum. Nothing intentional, and no acknowledgment that he'd just sucked my cock, or that I even had one. We chatted briefly about nothing while I pulled my clothes on. He too got dressed.

On my way out, stopping in the bathroom to take a leak - it's clear: a woman does live here. Makeup equipment on the counter. I'll just call him Denial Man.

I'd do Denial Man again.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a straight woman and love to read your blog. I hope more cock stories are in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Babl!

    You're actually the second woman to comment here. I'm starting to think this may be a trend, the converse of straight men getting into lesbians.

    Wouldn't that be something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is delicious. This piece in particular was especially titilating. I love the image of your cock just "being." Wish you wrote every day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete