Wednesday, July 15, 2009

VIDEO ALERT

In May, I blogged about my prostate exam, and urged my readers to check out my latest attempt at film-making if they didn't believe me when I claimed to be able to shoot cum significant distances. Or, at least significant distances for a guy over 40.

But then I let you all down, and embarrassed myself when I couldn't get the video to post. All those who doubted my shooting prowess must have rubbed their hands with selfish glee.

Well, thanks to my willingness to ask, and to the bounteous supply of tech-savvy pervs out there, I managed get my .3gp file translated into a nice postable .mpeg file.

So, lower the lights, pop some popcorn, and click the link for the show:


(Roll down slightly for video.) Can you guys top that? I'm hereby offering to post video from any and all shooters who can beat that distance. Anybody up to the challenge?

1 comment:

  1. My doppelcocker! I'd love to see this cock - I've always been fond of my own, after all.

    Send me a pic, Anonymous, and I promise to post 'em side-by-side!

    ReplyDelete