Thursday, July 2, 2009

6/21/09 . . . on the way home

I stopped by another suck-woods on my way home.

The bastards have cleared a lot of the underbrush, so the woods don't hide much any more. You have to go way back deep into the forest to get any cover. And surprise, surprise, the men have simply migrated back there. I walk back a ways on a dirt road, looking for life. And yup, it's there. First, in off the road in the woods, I spotted a middle aged married Hispanic guy stroking his pants and staring at me. I stepped off the road and headed for him. He headed deeper into the woods. When I caught up to him, he whipped it out. But it quickly became clear he wanted to blo me. I was preparing to excuse myself when I spotted a fully naked guy about 50 feet away. Wow! That was unexpected. He had moved into a sunny area, and was stroking his cock.

The Hispanic guy and I made our way over to him. He had a blanket, cooler, and a book sitting in a patch of sun. He was ready for some serious backwoods nakedness. He was maybe 35, skinny and fit, with a long sort of droopy cock. Longish hair. And unfortunately, a shaved crotch. An odd duck. After a minute or two, I excused myself, leaving the Hispanic guy and the naked guy to enjoy themselves.

I just wasn't inspired in the least by either of them.

On the way back, I encountered a 40ish Eastern European on the road. Tight jeans, natural blond hair. He heads into the woods, and I follow right along. This might be good. But it isn't. He's wearing some cheap cologne, a tight euro-style T-shirt, and very Old Country pointy-toed shoes. Sadly, he's shaved himself clean below the belt. Damn. He's kind of a cut-rate, second-world imitation of a gay guy. I help him jerk off - his cock's big, but floppy. He seems very grateful. I compliment him on his shooting after he's unloaded, and he looks at me like with the apologetic, uncomprehending look of one whose English isn't so good.

Zimne Piwo, dude. (That's the only Polish I know. It means "cold beer.")

Any of my readers ever score a genuine Polish keilbasa?

No comments:

Post a Comment