Saturday, March 28, 2009

3/22/09

Goddamn! I found the electrician guy again! And he's just as hot to trot! Oh, man, I like this a lot. It was the same routine. Hook up at the infamous park, and take it to a less infamous place for the real action. I trusted him enough now that I left my car behind at the first place as he drove us out to the quieter spot to actually get it on.

Remember in the first post below that I wasn't entirely sure about his mention of the 'wife and kids'? I'm sure now. Just as we were getting down to business in the back of his van - he's sitting on a cooler, I've got my face buried in his sweet, well-stuffed crotch - his phone rings, and he apologetically says "I've gotta answer this." I kept my face planted in his groin, chewing the tight denim, and I can overhear a woman's voice, seeking guidance on whether to fix some food or something. He's telling her in a forceful, kinda disrespectful way that that's a stupid idea. There's a definite husband/wife dynamic here. He wasn't kidding. When he gets off the phone, he explains his parents are at his house, and his wife is thinking of feeding them lunch at 3:00 pm, which is apparently the stupidest thing he's ever heard. He just wants her to have dinner ready at 6:00. This guy likes to tell me about his life, I'm finding.

He fishes out his cock and I go to town. It's just as big as I remember. And it gets just as hard as I remember. F'n heaven, this cock is. He encourages me to drop my pants and stroke, too. And this time, I'm in the mood for it. I'm lying on the floor of the van at his urging, and I've kicked off my shoes and shed y pants. He's kneeling over me while I (a little awkwardly) blo him. But it doesn't take long for him to manuever over me and start sucking me. Just an inch or two, in proper str8 guy fashion. And he doesn't say he's gonna do it - I'm going totally on feel to determine he's blo-ing me. And meanwhile his fingers are starting to work my ass. This dude likes to play with my ass. He gets one spit slicked finger about an inch in. My mouth's full of his cock, and I'm moaning like a bitch.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asks. Like I'm going to say no? I breathlessly grunt out my ascent. He pulls out and repositions himself behind me, urging me onto my knees. He's rubbing his cock on my ass, and I'm about to melt. Somehow I manage to get together the strength to request a rubber. "Yeah, I think I got one here somewhere." He moves off me, leaving me submissively on my knees, and starts rooting around under the edge of the floormat. Out of a little spot under the mat, bingo, he finds a rubber. Dude's prepared. Except he's got no lube, save my spit. He really doesn't know what he's doing here. I wet him down, and help him slip on the rubber, and wet down the outside of the rubber. I know this is hopeless - a cock as big as his (see photo a couple posts below) is definitely not gonna make it up my ass with no more than spit for lube. This isn't gonna work, not without serious additional lube. But I let him try.

He gently works pressing at my asshole for a couple minutes. I moan and groan, because I'm loving it. He clearly has no idea how difficult it is to do this. But I let him try. He's finally good enough to realize this isn't gonna happen, and pulls off the rubber and invites me to start sucking again. Which I do with great enthusiasm. I'm still lying on the floor of the van, with him kneeling to my side, giving me his cock. He's urging me to get off myself, though he's not giving me any more head. After a couple minutes, he starts beating his own cock, and I get the picture and start wanking my own in a serious way. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" Like you need to ask, buddy. I moan out a yes, as I'm getting pretty close myself. He drips some cum onto my face - dude, for all his good qualities, isn't much of a shooter. And the taste puts me over the edge. I shoot a solid load, nearly neck high (work your kegels regularly, guys - it really works). Dude's very impressed by that, and urges me on. He's full of praise for my shooting as he gets me a napkin to clean up. I'm still lying on my back, breathing hard, and putting on my best inner slut I ask him if I can taste his cock again. He's glad to oblige, so I slurp on his softening member while I wipe up.

I pull my pants on again, and he's totally friendly, wanting to talk, wanting to tell me more about himself. I hear about his kids (2 daughters, a son - one of the daughters is dating a lawyer), the 20 year old Mercedes he hardly ever drives (bought new, still has kiddie car seat marks in the leather). I think he's got a little bit of social anxiety about being the electrician who's messing around with someone with higher occupational standing. He wants me to admire him. And I do, not least because of his beautiful and awesome cock. It's OK, dude, I'm into you.

As we drive back to my car, maybe a mile away, he tells me he tried to call me recently when he was in my neighborhood. I encouraged him to give it another try sometime. I want more, dude. Someday, good and slow (and well-wrapped and even better lubed), I'm going to take that cock all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment