Sunday, March 1, 2009

2/16/09

Aquaman was another guy I'd talked to online before.  I'd answered an ad of his, and talked very briefly with him a couple times.  Once, I'd managed to get out of him that he was well disposed toward maybe a little roughness - spanking, etc.  The other time I talked to him,  I'd kept him in mind for several months, and here it was, Monday morning.  I'm phenomenally horny, and I've got the day off.  Excellent.

And there's Aquaman.  Nice.  I quickly close a deal to come out to his place in the burbs.  It's maybe 9:00 am at this point.  I tear out there and find his golf-course townhouse.   And per his instructions, I let myself into the house, go upstairs into a bedroom, and strip.  I get on my knees and await him.

He kept me waiting a few minutes.  Fine by me, I'm very stimulated at this point.  When he comes into the room, he's as advertised.  30ish, 6'3, 225.  Solid, reasonably worked-out.  Sweet.  His cock's soft, and smaller than the pics I'd seen - though it was the same cock.  Guess he's a grower.  He comes up to me, and immediately puts a leather blindfold on me.  Nice - dude's got equipment.  It consists of two pads over the eyes, and an adjustable strap.  Boom.  Darkness.  

I've never done this before, and I like it.  From there he instructs me firmly to start sucking.  I work him up into a nice errection quickly, and give him nice slow wet head.  He's very verbal, doing a great job of communicating what he wants, and how much he's enjoying it.  Excellent.  We go through several cycles of me sucking him, him telling me to lick his balls, or bend over for a spanking, then back to sucking.  He gives me a great verbal work up to his noisy orgasm, and blows a healthy load of very sharp salty cum into my mouth.  I stay on him for a while after he shoots.  When he pulls out, he hands me a towel.  Thanks, thoughtful.  

On my way out, he gives me a big bear hug, lifting my feel off the ground.  Urges me to stay in touch, which I think I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment