Saturday, March 28, 2009

3/18/09

Day off.  Cock's my goal.  What else would it be?

Started working CL.  OK, this sounds good: married male seeks 3-way.  He's got someone at his office who'll play?  Almost too good, I think.  But I'll pursue this.  Boatload of messages back and forth.  Finally, he instructs me to meet him on the 18th floor of a partly empty office building.  Interesting, weird.  But I'm motivated.  Keeps telling me he's running late, but the other guy might be there.

And indeed, there's another guy there.  Maybe 25, hispanic, reasonably attractive.  I get off the elevator, he greets me.  Semi-dark hallway.  He's just gotten another delay text from the guy I've theoretically been talking to.  But I'm getting suspicious about this supposed third guy.  And rightly so - he just isn't materializing.  But fine, the guy who's actually there is hot to trot.  Wants me to feel him up, loves it when I rub the prominent hard spot in his trousers.  He whips it out for me - uncut with some quality foreskin, average length, a little thicker than average.  Pronounced bend to the left.  He's happy to have me chew on his foreskin for a while.  

He's skittish, though.  He'll only look at my cock.  And he keeps making like guy number 3 is gonna show up.  He wasn't a brief slow-down.  Nope, I'm not taking any more of this.  I'm gonna get you off, buddy, and end this charade.  So against his protests, I push him up again the wall and start humping him.  He protests, but he's still enjoying himself a whole lot.  I push him to his knees and try to at least rub my cock on his face.  No dice.  But somehow, I maneuver him onto the floor and proceed to dry-hump him 'til, telling me to stop, that he's gotta wait, he cums from no more than the excitement of being humped.  

He's annoyed that he's nutted on himself, but  my attitude is: FU, bozo.  Glad you don't like it.  He begs to see me cum, but I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction.  Sorry.

I'm in the elevator and outta there before he can pull himself together.  Weird.  Kinda fun.  But not again, thanks.

Note I didn't cum.  

Back home, I spot an ad from a businessman I'd seen before.  Sends out a pic of himself i a suit, standing on the roof of a high-rise, with a stupendous view.  Married, works near me.  We'd exchanged messages before, but hadn't pulled it together.  This time it's gonna work.  And yup, it does.  He instructs me to come to the doorman at the fanciest women's club in town.  The kind of place a lady needs to be born into.  OK, I'm game, but this is a highly unlikely scenario.

On arrival, I'm waved right upstairs to his office.  This place is so old-school they've still got an elevator operator.  Must be the last one in the city.  The guy I'm to blo apparently runs the place.  Wacky.  Getting to his office, I pass a room full of WASPy ladies taking tea.  Very wacky!  A secretary at a little desk calls the manager for me.  Oh, he's on the phone.  Please have a seat on this little lady-like chair.  OK.  A couple minutes later, out comes the manager ni question.  As billed, 50ish, wearing a nice suit & tie.  There's the wedding ring, yup.  He greets me with a handshake, and we step into his office and he closes the door, which has a large frosted glass panel in it.  The ladies having tea are just down the hall, and the assistant is at the desk outside.  OK.

He steps over to the side of the office, and immediately unzips.  His cock is small and soft.  But I get right to work.  He stiffens up slowly, and before he's really what I'd call hard, he nuts.  He hands me a kleenex, and thanks me warmly.  "C'mon, let's make like I'm going to go show you something."  We walk out of his office and into the stairwell where he bids me good-bye, and tells me he'd be glad to do this again.  I thank him, and act more enthusiastic than I really am.

Back on the street, I'm shaking my head.  Does this guy have a strong urge to get caught or something?  Wacky, wacky, wacky.  But fun enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment