Sunday, January 25, 2009

Somewhat later on . . .

Ah, the cam thing.  Had one guy from Craigslist who chickened out.  The bum.  I even had started drumming up an audience, had 25 odd guys wanting to watch when he bagged out.  The bum, I say again.

Now I've got another guy who, catch this, claims he's got a female fuck-buddy who might want to participate.  A female fuck-buddy who isn't his wife.  Wow.

Current status: he's interested, but reluctant for one reason.  He parks in my building.  He's thinking it might be potentially awkward.  Maybe.  And equally for me.  I dunno.  The ball's presently in my court. 

Think I'm gonna hit it back.

1 comment:

  1. Why hit it back? Maybe I like connections too much. Or were you just thinking about what would happen if it didn't work out?

    Personally, I would be hoping that he would work out and him parking at my building would nice link to him.

    ReplyDelete