Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1/2/2009 - later that day . . .

OK, so the taste of the Italo-'merican dad in the park was nice.  But I didn't get off (probably disappointing my goomba).  So, naturally, I hit the gym in the afternoon. 

Rather than working out, I hit the sauna first.  And scored almost immediately.  In the sauna, there was a guy I hadn't seen in a couple years.  50-something, in fine shape, but nothing special.  But a nice big dick.  Married.  (Are you guys figuring out I like that kinda thing?)  Was talking to another guy about playing the church organ when I went into the sauna.  He knew I what I wanted right away.  After a couple awkward turns through the steam room and the showers, he and I were alone in the steam, and without hesitation he showed hard (OK, not hard-wood rigid, but still solid).  Then, of course, someone walked in.

And after a couple more turns around, he and I wound up in the handicap shower stall.  He only wanted to JO, but I wasn't taking no for an answer.  He he wasn't giving out any no's either.  So with him standing on the bench in the shower, I sucked him off vigorously.  Fat dick, big plum head, and a real 6.5 incher (8 in internet inches.).  The only notable thing about the blo was that when I, holding his cock and balls from underneath, was able to slide his whole package back and forth and in and out of my mouth.  Big advantage to a not completely rigid member.  He came quickly, and shot a watery, weak tasting load.  Good enough for now.

I went and worked out and returned.

Funny thing.  I walk into the steam, and there's the same guy who was there (keeping me from sucking off that other guy in the steamroom) sitting on the lower bench by the door.  Still there.  Dude hadn't shown a bit of interest before.  Slightly scruffy, 30ish, not a gym body, but not sloppy either.  I'll do him, no problem.

I walk in, sit down, doffing my towel and letting my cock rise a little.  Just a little.  And it works very quickly.  He rises, and moves away from the door and starts reaching into his towel, clearly playing with himself.  So without much delay I walk over and stand in front of him.  He lubes his fingers from a stash of lotion he's got behind him, and starts jacking me vigorously.  I keep pushing toward his mouth - I'm standing, he's sitting at chair height - but he doesn't take the bait.  I'm alternately jacking his thoroughly medium sized dick, and stroking his amazingly leathery scrotum.  He's got a good touch, and with the lube and the steam keeping things slick, I don't last long.  He seems shocked and pleased by the quantity and distance I achieve when I shoot all over his chest and neck.  Dude, I haven't cum in a week.  What do you expect?

I leave promptly, feeling well drained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment