Thursday, January 29, 2009

1/22/09

Out in the burbs.  Hit the forest park, the part that's open in winter.  Not there long before I scored.  Big black Jeep Commander.  Guy did a total double take as he went past me, so I followed.  Pulled in and parked, and I hopped right out to talk to him.  Maybe 55, married.  Not bad looking, but not something I'd want to take to bed, either.  But he was easy.  A simple request to see "what are you packing" got me a show.  Not big, but already hard.  Not shaved, thank you sir.   No pussy-footing around here - I got straight to the point and asked him if he needed a blo.  And he did.

But he didn't like the location.  Some other guy had pulled in about a hundred feet away.  He wanted to move.  That worried me that this was gonna go nowhere.  Still, I followed as he pulled out, and, well, we did go somewhere.  Just a more innocuous spot on the roadway parking area.  I hopped out again, and had to do a little selling this time.  He was a little reluctant.  Said he was concerned that he would make a real mess because he hadn't cum in several days, and he'd been playing with it for a while.  Like you consider this a problem, dude?  No, I didn't say that.  No, I told him the best way to avoid a mess was to have my lips wrapped firmly around you cock when you cum.  Promise no mess.  That got me an OK.  I made for the passenger side right away, and he clicked the locks open.  I hopped in, and went straight down on him.  Dude came extremely quick.  Like not even 15 seconds.  And he wasn't exaggerating: the load was huge, and my assessment wasn't thrown off by having a mouth full of saliva from vigorous cocksucking, either.  Not time to build up a mouthful.

I spat it out and asked him what was his secret?  Special diet or something?  he got a big kick out of that.  I have him a sincere thank you, and I was outta there, as he was too.

Ooops, I forgot to cum.  Actually, he wasn't interested in that.  Didn't lay a hand on me.  But still, I didn't cum.

So it was off to my fave suburban dirty bookstore.  Wasn't much going on there.  I watched a couple movies, but there was nothing worthwhile around until in walks a probably 22 year old kid.  To my surprise, he immediately took up with me.  Smaller guy, maybe 5'7", and skinny.  Sweet medium size cock.  Nice bush, but a tight, smooth body.  But the key thing was he was a sensuous little guy.  Loved when I nuzzled his neck.  Sounded like he was gonna cum when I opened his shirt and went for his nipples.  We fooled around a good 15 minutes, but I didn't want to cum.  Not quite yet.  And as fun as he was, he wasn't my type.  I don't think he was ready to shoot it yet, either.  So we parted ways in a highly amicable manner.  

Not two minutes later, in walked a guy I've seen before in the park.  He's a very straight looking, clean-cut guys, with stickers for his prestigious Catholic college on his spendy import sedan, and a big college ring.  Clearly a professional guy, and by his looks, the only thing missing is a sorority girl wife.  Indeed, it's kinda sad he hasn't got one, because he doesn't seem complete.  I've run into him maybe 4 or 5 times over the last 5 years, once before at this bookstore.  I always chat him up (at least at the park), because he's cute and clearly conflicted.  He may have shown me his cock once, briefly.

But this time was totally different.  He connected with me immediately, and followed me straight into a booth.  He whipped it out immediately.  Small, hard, and hairy.  He didn't want a blo.  He just wanted me to beat him off.  OK, no problem there!  Some good wanking later, he accepted my proposal to lick his nuts.  I went to town.  Nothing better than fresh, hairy nuts when you can't have actual dick.  He took over the wanking, he was enjoying the nut job so much.  After a few minutes of fairly vigorous work - dude's too used to his right hand, maybe? - he pushed my face off his nuts.  He wanted to cum on me.  Sweet.  He shot some distance, got a good squirt on my neck, more on my upper lip.  Zipped up and went without further ado.  

I was glad to have had a taste of him.  Someday, maybe, he'll drop his defenses and beg me to fuck him.  I hope.

It was getting late, and if I wanted to get to the gym, I needed to get home.

3 comments:

  1. If he wasn't your type, why rub up with the kid for 15 mins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, he wasn't my type for the long-run. But in those few minutes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spat out his big load?! Why didn't you swallow??

    ReplyDelete