Sunday, April 18, 2010

And there endeth the year!

Yes, guys. There it was. A year's worth of sex. That guy was my last cock of the year. I had a heck of a good time having all that sex, for sure. And writing about it has been fun as well.

But quite a bit of work, too. It became a duty, and that made it onerous. (Just witness the fact it's taken me to April to complete last year.)

So I've decided that from here on out, I will continue reporting, yes. But it won't be comprehensive. Not every time I get my hands on some cock will you guys be getting comprehensive details.

Will I be getting as much cock? Probably, or close thereto - but since I was at least in part doing it for you guys, I might have worked a little harder, or taken on some guys who were less than 100% exciting.

But from here on out, where a guy is 100% exciting you all will hear about it. Promise.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for filling us in on the latter part of the year.. great stories and always get me worked up!!!

    Please continue to post when you can - you write so well, and the content is just great!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn

    and i remain jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to hear more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. i like your blog. can we link blogs?

    http://hungchronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done, Mr. Hung. Great blog - promise to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy hunting and belated congrads on the end of your documented year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how could I find your email? married, fucking crazy-horny bi dude who would love to have copious amounts of fun with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog yesterday. Read a few entries; great 1st person writing. Really cool that you carried it out for the whole year. I look forward to reading my way through your adventures. Hawt...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is real fun. You are a great writer. It's a pity you've stopped with your blog. I would like to get in touch with you. Please have a look at my blog:

    http://morefreedomfries.blogspot.ch/

    and let me know your email

    ReplyDelete